Sunday 14 August 2016

Scrapmatts Scrapbooking and Project Lifing!!!

Helloooo Crafty Friends,

I would love to share a Project Life Layout I created using Scrapmatts' Chipboard CB2013, Fancy Pants Designs Good Fellows Collection, Flutterby Paints,

I created a YouTube Tutorial Video so Please watch and subscribe if you like it.
Here is Best Buddies







My Second Layout for this month is called No Play Today. I created it using Scrapmatts and Amy Tangerine.

I've used  ST1032, CB1079, Amy Tangerine Better Together Collection, Exclusive Cocoa Vanilla Flair and Just Nick Cutfile.

Here is No Play Today.
Materials used - Scrapmatts, Amy Tangerine Better Together Collection, Faber Castel Gelatos, Cutfile from Just Nick
I used texture paste between the chipboard and gesso'd over the top of the whole page. I then used gelatos and water to paint the colours in.
 I love this sad layout. Its one of my favourites.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment