Thursday 14 July 2016

Scrapmatts Layouts

Hello My Scrapmatts Friends,

Amy Here, I have been looking forward to showing you my scrapmatts creations for you.

LETS start with Colour Inspire Story Challenge Blog CASE Number 202

For this layout I have used CB5155
Here is Winter
Materials used - Studio Calico Kit, Cutfile from Silhouette
I cut this chipboard into two pieces and painted it with some colourblast paste and sponged gesso over the top to lighten the colour


The next layout I have called Forever in the Sun.
I have used CB4067
 And ST1035 
Materials - Colour Blast shimmer powders and pastes (for the seagulls), Cutfile I created, Tim Holtz Distressed Crayons, Scrapmatts and Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Sunshine Collection
Let me show you some details
Using the Stencil I used some texture paste around the frame of this layout and painted with Distressed Crayons and water
 I've painted the chipboard with Black and Cream Acrylics. Some of the pieces have dimensional magic added as well, The flowers were cut out using the Pixscan Matt and my cameo
 Using Colour Blast shimmer powders I created the background behind the chipboard. Its very glittery in real life and really helps the chipboard pop!

I hope you enjoyed my layouts for you this month.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment