Monday 20 June 2016

Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Publish Layouts

Hi There Crafty Friends,

Let me show you my layouts for this month's Scrapbooking Memories Magazine.

I've got 3 submissions in this issue. Both boy and girl layouts. (Shock I know!)

Layout Number One is called 3 and Still My Baby
Materials used - Echo Park Pinstrips and Peticoats collection, Rainbow Splendour Embellies

Next Layout is called Art
 Inspired by the sunny mixed media of the likes of Lauren Hender and Lisa Oxley. I used my Lindy Stamp Gang magicals with some white paint and layered stencils on top of each other. Other materials used Flutterby Designs and Vellum
 Last Layout is called Love This
 Materials from a Studio Calico Kit and Flutterby Flair.

Hope you enjoyed my Scrapbooking Memories trip.
Catch ya next time

Stay Scrappy
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment