Tuesday 14 June 2016

CSI and Once Upon a Time

Hello There my Crafty Friends,

I love CSI challenge blog and feel very blessed to be ask to help contribute.
So here is my layout called My Big Boy


For this layout I have used CB6106 Scrap matts cchipboard. Painted with lindy stamp gang magicals and gesso.

I have also used Cocoa Vanilla Hello Sunshine Collection and their gorgeous new cutfiles.


I hope you enjoy my layout. I really love this photo of my rugrats.

This Layout I used ST5016 with my favourite modelling paste,

 and SW017

Here is my layout 'Once Upon A Time'
 White is a lot of fun to play with but sometimes I want some texture. So the starburst went perfect with my layout.

I've painted my title with acrylic so to tie in with my colours.

So I hope you love it I really love this Little Man collection from Echo Park.

Stay Scrappy

Amy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment