Tuesday 26 April 2016

Published in Vol 19 No 1 Scrapbooking Memories Magazine

Hello My Friends,

I wanted to share with you my layouts published in this month's Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. I am very fortunate to have this accepted as they are some of my favourite photos.

You & Me


Close Up Views 

 Materials used - Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection, A Piece of Cake Flair, Silhouette Design Cutfile

Note - I had the cutest little cutfile from my Silhouette Design Store Hoarding that I altered into a banner for this layout. And you only needed a little bit of scrap piece to do so.
 Just Because-

 Close Up Views
Note - I just couldn't find the right blue paper to match with the idea I had for this layout so this was my attempt to create my own using, Tim Holtz Ink Droppers, Gesso and Posca Pens. I hand drawn some leaves and arrows into a reasonable pattern and just let the paper have that freedom.

 Materials Used - Cocoa Vanilla Cardstock, and Embellishments, Cocoa Vanilla and Studio Calico Stickers, Flutterby Designs Wood Veneer, A Piece of Cake Flair, thread, enamel dots, ink, gesso, stamps and posca pens.

Now the LAST ONE

Debut-

 Materials - Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection - Kaszazz Stamps, A Piece of Cake Designs Flair, Flutteryby wood veener, Leaf cutfiles and staples


Note- I love a little layering with strips of paper BUT I'm not one for gluing so sewing a line or two may look artistic but it certainly sticks bits DOWN.

So that's what has happened to me this month.

Next blog is Scrap the Boys layout with an AWESOME sketch you will want to try out yourself.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment