Sunday 13 December 2015

Cedar Lane Available at Shop and Crop NOW

Hi There Scrapbookers,

Today I am going to show you the latest that has arrived and available to purchase at Shop and Crop Scrapbooking. Its Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane collection.
This collection is so pretty. So much glitter I dont know what to do with myself. Here is one layout #Bestie Love.
 Materials used- Cedar Lane Pink Paislee, Flutterby design flair, thread and Gelatos.
 I did do a bit of a fussy cut around the cardstock to get some flowers out.
 You can see the puffy stickers and see through ephemera are soooo cute
 Have a close look at those tags. They are made with a calico it provides such a lovely dimension to the page
 LOOK at those glitter Thickers. I never get much of an opportunity to play with glitters. Just too much cuteness

Well I hope you loved a close up view of the fun you could have with Pink Paislee. Jump online to shop now before HQ runs out.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xox


No comments:

Post a Comment